Our trained advocates are here to help:
- Provide a safe place for you and your children to rest and think about options
- Help with transportation to a safe environment
- Connect you with resources for housing, food, child care, and more
- Create a safety plan for home, work, school.
- Help you with a protective order, understanding the difference between an emergency protective order, Ex Parte order and Long Term protective order.
- Connect you legal resources for family and criminal law
- Emergency safe home placement
- Connect you with counseling resources
Our advocates are not here to judge or tell you what you need to do in your situation. We are here to listen.