Fri, Oct 16 | Anchor Properties
Rocks of Hope for Survivors
In recognition of Domestic Violence Awareness Month 2020, join WAVE in creating a Rock of Hope for Survivors of domestic violence on purple painted rocks. Click register now for more details!
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Oct 16, 2020, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Anchor Properties, 210 N Nordic Dr, Petersburg, AK 99833
About The Event
How it Works:
- Buckets filled with purple rocks and colorful markers will be placed outside of Clausen Museum and Anchor Properties and WAVE.
- Pick out the rock that speaks to you.
- Draw a word, message, symbol or picture of hope for survivors of domestic violence. You can sign the rock or leave it anonymous!
- Place your rock into the bucket with the other designs.
- Toward the end of the month, walk around town and trails to see all the hope the Petersburg community spread for survivors of domestic violence!